What is Pet Portal?
SIGN UP now to:
- Check your pet's medical history (currently not available for farm animals, only household pets)
- Review your pet's vaccination due dates
- Print a PET ID card
- Receive email and/or text reminders for appointments
- And much more!
* This service is available for household pets only. (Not farm animals)
WHAT IS PET PORTAL?
For household pets, a Pet Portal is a service we provide FREE of charge to all clients with an active email address. It's a quick and easy way to gain online access to your household pet's health information! Use your private pet health website to:
Manage your pet's health care
View vaccine schedules
Receive text and email reminders
HOW CAN I GET A PET PORTAL?
1. Give us your email address to enter into our computer system here at our office. This is how we connect you to your account.
2. Click on the Pet Portal link in our website and follow the prompts. You will receive your personal password by email.
HOW DO I VIEW MY PET PORTAL?
You view your Pet Portal by visiting our website. Click on the Pet Portal link on the home page, and then enter your email address and password to sign in.
DO I NEED A SEPARATE PET PORTAL FOR EACH PET?
No. Your Pet Portal contains health information for each pet with an active file in your account with us. Remember, in order to have an active account, your pet must have visited our hospital. Currently, we only provide Pet Portal services for your household pets and not your farm animals.